What do money markets, antiques, gold, corn, wheat, and stocks in companies like Google or Apple have in common? They’re bought by speculators.
And yet speculators, especially in oil, have become the bogeyman of economics. On tomorrow’s I Spy Radio Show (11-noon, kykn.com), we talk with Dr. Daniel Fine about America’s energy resources and energy policy. What role dospeculators have in the price of oil?
To hear Dr. Fine on I spy Radio click on this link—–>
Guest & Links mentions on the show
- Dr. Fine’s article on the effect of oil speculators
- Another great article (not mentioned on the show): America’s Energy Disaster from the National Review Online
- Listen live on the radio, Saturdays 11-noon (Pacific time) via 1430-AM in the greater Salem Area (Corvallis to Tigard, Lyons to Grand Ronde)
- Listen live from anywhere in the world via kykn.com (11-noon on Saturdays) via the “listen live” tab up top of web page
- Download the show after it airs. Just go to the Current Show page. The download link becomes active shortly after noon each Saturday.